As BeHappy2day.com supports anti-scam policy, we strongly recommend our clients to follow some principle guidelines to be safe being involved into on-line dating:
Never send any money to any lady on the site.
Never send any gifts to any lady except the ones listed at Gift Delivery Service Gallery on the site.
Arrange dates and meeting with a lady through “Date Me” Service.
Exchange personal contact information with a lady on a personal meeting only, in the city of the lady.
From time to time practice Live Video Chat sessions with your lady.
You may recognize spam if:
- a lady requests money, gifts or any other kind of financial support from you. We thoroughly investigate the case, and delete the lady from our database.
- a lady falsifies her personal profiles details deliberately, for example: name, age, children, language level or marital status. We thoroughly investigate the case, and delete the lady from our database.
- a lady’s profile is used by a third party, without the lady’s awareness (for example, an agency uses the lady’s profile without her knowledge and permission to communicate with you). We thoroughly investigate the case, and fine and/or ban the affiliate partner that initiated the scam activity on our website.
Not scam if:
- if our affiliate partner made inaccuracy when translating a letter from a man to a lady, or vise versa.
- if a lady doesn’t answer all the questions from the letter of a man.
- if a lady refuses to develop relationship after a meeting/meetings with a man.
- if a lady posts photos of her relatives, male friends, ex-boyfriend, ex-husband and other related personal information on any social network.
- if a lady wears rings of any style on fingers. Wearing rings in Slavic or Asian countries does not always mean that the lady is married or engaged, regardless of which finger it is on.
Anti-Scam Claim Form
BeHappy2day.com supports anti-scam policy and does not tolerate any kind of scam activity on the site caused by any of our members. Therefore we suggest that every member should register a claim if scammed. For any claim to be registered it is essential that the anti-scam claim form should be completely filled out personally by each claimant. If you face any difficulties or have any questions when filling out the anti-scam claim form, please contact Customer Support Service immediately for getting the necessary assistance.
We will start investigating the case once the fully completed form is submitted by a client and received by our team. All the necessary measures will be undertaken to stop reported scam and to prevent any similar cases in future. The most common result of any investigation is deleting scam member’s profile from our site and banning it forever. We may also fine or terminate partnership with an agency or an affiliate that initiated placing the scam profile on our website.
Anti-scam claim form instructions:
- Please thoroughly fill out the form below.
- Please attach all the confirmative documents you may have, such as screen shots of letters and e-mails, chat dialogs and chat invitations, photos, phone call records, etc., that will support your claim. Any kind of evidence against potential scammer is important and will be extremely helpful.
Please, do not register and submit a claim against someone you have not been scammed by.
Please mind that only fully completed anti-scam claim forms are guaranteed to be started being investigated immediately by BeHappy2Day.com Team; incomplete forms will need time for the necessary information and evidences are collected from claimants till we are able to initiate investigation.
We are sorry to realize that you have had an unfortunate experience on our website. Our professional Team will do its best to investigate your case, and we will contact to inform you of the final results of the investigation. We hope that you will continue using our website and proceed with your search for your soul-mate with BeHappy2day.com as we are happy to be your guide and partner in it.
Once you have any questions, suggestions or comments, or would love to update your claim, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support Service.
Thank you for being patient and for using our services.
Customer Service Department